Questions Students Can Expect From Regional Inventors Fair Judges
- How did you come up with your idea?
- What interests you?
- What did you do to find out is your idea was unique?
- Is this your first time participating?
- What was the most fun for you?
- What have you learned about inventors and inventions from doing your project?
- How did you go about finding out if your idea really works?
- How did you build your invention/prototype?
- How are you going to advertise your idea? What will your advertisement be?
- Did you find your invention solves other problems besides the one you originally planned?
- If you could make your invention better, what would you do to it?
- Can you explain how an invention is priced?
- If your invention costs you $1.00 to make, what do you expect the sales price to be?
- Did you find it helpful to work with one or more people? In what way did they help?
- Who benefits from your invention the most?
For more information on the judging process, click HERE.